- What is Rajadhiraja Yoga?
- What are the prerequisites of learning Rajadhiraja Yoga?
- Is Rajadhiraja Yoga for everyone?
- Is there any charge for learning it?
- If it is free then it will not be as good as those yogas which others teach by charging hefty fees?
- I am planning to learn Yoga and Meditation for some specific health issues. Do you have any Asanas for that?
- How can I contact a Yoga instructor. I am not in USA
- Did anyone ever benefited from it? Do you have any testimonials to mention?
- Is Yoga Secular?
- I was browsing the website and suddenly found a technical glitch. What should I do?
- How to search for content in the website?
Answer: Rajadhiraja yoga is an Ashtang Yoga having eight limbs or eight parts. Asanas or Hath yoga is a part of Rajadhiraja yoga. Recently there is a nice article posted online on this. Check it out http://www.elephantjournal.com/2011/04/what-the-amp-is-rajadhiraja-yoga/
Answer: You need to have inner desire, motivation and devotion to learn meditation and yoga. This is enough
Answer: Absolutely. Anyone regardless of whatsoever can and should learn Rajadhiraja yoga. But not everyone can practice all types of Asanas or Hatha Yoga. Some Asanas are prohibited if the body has certain ailments. Therefore it is strongly suggested to learn Yoga from a trained Yoga instructor and not to be learnt from books only.
Answer: Nothing. Not a cent. However, if you wish to support the organization you can Donate by following this link http://www.rajadhirajayoga.net/donate-rajadhiraja
Answer: This is a wrong assumption. There may be many valid reasons why others charge money to teach Yoga(however one can question why the fee is so high!!). The yoga we teach is as good as, if not better, than those taught by others. We don't want to deprive some people of Yoga knowledge just because they can't afford it
Answer: Generally speaking there is always some Asanas which can help one recover from specific medical conditions. But these are not substitute for expert medical advice. Talk to your doctor for diagnosis. Contact Yoga instructor for helpful yogas.
Answer: You can find the contact information here http://www.rajadhirajayoga.net/node/108. We can help you to locate yoga instructor nearest to you. We have the yoga instructors all over the world not only in USA.
Answer: We don't have to tell about the benefits for Yoga. It is world known. We will soon have a "Testimonials" page on the site to highlight few individual successes.
Answer: Report any issue related to website to email@example.com
Answer: Type in your search keywords in the search textbox on the top right corner
This page is under construction....